Brazilian Brief Water Green Malu
- • Made using 78% regenerated yarn that comes from nylon waste and 22% elastane
- • Perfect shape that make your legs looks longer
- • Hyper fast drying and record elasticity that ensure unparalleled wearability and comfort
- • Sporty look characterized by a design that enhances the femininity of the wearer
- • SEAY logo inserted on the graphic
- • Made in Italy
Brazilian Brief Water Green Malu is produced using 78% recycled polyester. The recycled polyester we use is a high quality 100% post-consumer recycled polyester yar containing upcycled marine plastic. Because polyester accounts for over half of fibres used in the textile and apparel industry – replacing it with a recycled alternative is instantly going to be better at reducing dependency on fossil fuels.
Recycled polyester looks the same as virgin polyester in terms of quality, but its production requires 59% less energy than virgin polyester. The production of recycled polyester reduces CO2 emissions by 79% compared to the production of virgin polyester.
Less than 10% of the fibers produced globally are made from recycled materials.
This season, 81% of our models are made from recycled materials.